Experienced Nebraska Criminal Defense Attorneys Provide Skilled Advocacy
Knowledgeable lawyers represent accused individuals in the Papillion area
If you have been charged with a crime in the Papillion area or any part of Nebraska, hiring an experienced criminal defense attorney can ensure that your case is given the time and attention it deserves. Voted the Best in Omaha two years in a row Craig Martin is the attorney for you. The attorneys at Craig Martin Law, PC, LLO provide dedicated support to each client we represent. We are intimately familiar with all facets of the Nebraska criminal justice system, and backed by that knowledge and experience, we are able to guide you through the process while ensuring you understand your legal options. The same goes for Federal Court, our results-oriented approach is intended to help clients move past the difficulty of their criminal charges and onto the next chapter of their lives.
Respected Nebraska firm seeks dismissals, exoneration and fair plea deals
The lawyers at Craig Martin Law, PC, LLO represent clients in local, state and federal courts. We take on charges ranging from minor offenses and misdemeanors to serious felonies, seeking the best possible result whether that comes with the charges being dropped, a not-guilty verdict at trial, or a favorable plea agreement. Don't be scared to ask for help. Especially from a trial team that will fight for your rights.
Our firm may provide counsel and representation for clients charged with:
- Violent crimes — Our attorneys build self-defense arguments and other strong legal responses to violent crime charges such as those for murder, assault and rape. When you are accused it can seem hopeless, let us help.
- Driving offenses — If you have been charged with operating a vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol, driving with a suspended license or another traffic offense, we can examine the police report for potential vulnerabilities. Cops don't always follow the rules and it is up to us to hold them to the standard that the law allows.
- Drug violations — Our firm handles charges related to the possession, distribution and cultivation of illegal substances, and our goal is to help clients avoid harsh penalties. Don't just give up and never start talking. Let us help you. Let us guide you through this process. Craig Martin will help with the police and their questioning. The police don't make the rules they have to follow them just like everyone else. So let Craig Martin help put you in the driver seat with an investigation and protect you from pitfalls.
- Sex crimes — Sentences for sexual offenses can carry lifelong consequences. We will work to ensure that your side of the story is told and that your rights are protected. So many charges now a days are false leads. People are accused because of the times.
- Theft — During negotiations with prosecutors and in court, we respond to larceny, robbery and other theft charges. The State has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt for you to be found guilty. Do not admit anything. Do not let a prosecutor push you around you have rights.
Craig's high level of service to clients who need protection against drug and criminal charges stems in part from his participation as a member in the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL), the foremost legal fraternity on criminal defense. This organization provides defense lawyers with some of the most advanced resources in the legal community, resources Craig uses every resource to provide his clients with the latest developments in the law.
Our dedicated legal team is capable of defending individuals against a wide range of criminal accusations. Once we accept a case, we readily address any obstacles that arise.
Attentive attorneys advise clients throughout the criminal justice process
At Craig Martin Law, PC, LLO, we are prepared to go the extra mile to seek the justice you deserve. Through meticulous preparation and strict attention to detail, our efforts focus on achieving the best possible outcome for you under the facts of your case. We speak with witnesses, comb through police records and thoroughly examine the alleged crime scene, if necessary. We may also bring in experts who challenge the prosecution and help us prepare trial strategy.
We know that nothing is more important than your freedom. If you need a defense attorney who is dedicated to your case, contact us today.
Contact determined Nebraska attorneys to provide your criminal defense
If criminal charges have been filed against you or a loved one, choose a criminal defense team with the resources and experience to make a difference. Call Craig Martin Law, PC, LLO at 402-614-5554 or contact us online to schedule a Free consultation. Our Papillion office stands ready to represent you in your criminal matter.